Friday, July 22, 2011

"Real Life" Begins

Well, I was going to increase my blogging during June, but I had my gall bladder removed right after school got out (literally the minute the kids left the building, I was struck with horrible pain, which started the process of me going to the ER twice and in the hospital for 4 days with two procedures to remove the stones and my gall bladder).  I'm glad that's over with!
I had an amazing visit in Michigan for three weeks and loved time with my parents.  So did Jack!  I was a little spoiled though....Jack had been waking up between 6 and 7am, so while I was there, I would get up, feed him and then whisk him into Grandma and Grandpa's bed and they LOVED his morning giggles.  I would then go back to sleep :)  haha.
Now, I'm back in HOT TX (today is the 36th day of the summer and 22nd day in a row in the triple digits).  I started P90X with David....week one is done.  11 more weeks to go!  It's tough, but time to whip this body back into shape!
16 Weeks Old (July 15, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment