Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ALMOST 39 Weeks

Well, in two days I'll be 39 weeks along in this pregnancy!  Again, the Grace of God is unreal.  He is holding me together physically, emotionally and spiritually in ways that amaze me and bring much joy to my heart!  I had to return to work this week and I was dreading it, but it hasn't been too bad.  God is helping me with my energy levels and I've been super productive at work!  Whooo hoo!  I'll officially start maternity leave after Friday, March 18 - baby or not! 

I just got home from the doctor....and there is progress.  Last Tuesday I was 50% effaced and dilated at 1cm. Today, I am 70-80% effaced and dilated at 2cm.  Hoping things pick up and we have a baby at least by the end of the weekend!  I've been walking each day (these have to be the hardest walks I'll ever take).  My belly/stomach muscles/uterus experience lots of pain and pressure...which is a good thing though!  I have been sitting and bouncing on the workout ball and hopefully that's helping (well, at least it helps me mentally).

Not much else to report besides the fact that sleeping is still rough, the house is full of anticipation, and David and I are SO ready to be Mommy and Daddy!  David talks to Kbabe and tries to summon him out....we think baby boy is trying to enjoy his last cozy days in the womb!  Here are a few of the latest pics (and hopefully the LAST pregnancy pics!)

37.5 Weeks - Mom and I went to Salado, TX for the day and walked through cute little shops
38 Weeks and 5 Days
38 Weeks and 5 days - March 15, 2011

How is this possible??
Remember this tummy?










1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Can't believe what our bodies will do! Good luck to you this week - I hope he's here on time for you :) I'm already ready to be done, and I have 5 weeks and 2 days to go! Haha!

    ReplyDelete