Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The adventures of the new fort on Fort

My mom arrived on October 22 to hopefully help me begin doing some renovations to our new home.  We haven’t closed yet, but are awaiting news to close VERY soon.  Everything looks good on the loan, so the owners let us get in early to start painting.  Where to start?  With 10 projects in our heads, we just started upstairs.  In two days we painted 3 bedrooms, 3 closets, one hallway and one ceiling!  (lots of wall, trim and carpet taping....that part takes the longest I think!)  Whew! But, we are “get ‘er done” type of women. 
Jack has been a great trooper (or should I say napper) these past few days.  We’ve gotten a lot accomplished in his nap times and get our errands run during his awake times.  He’s just great! Pics to come!!!!  Now, off to bed because tomorrow we finish painting the trim in my bedroom and start taking down A LOT of wallpaper....oh yay.  Can’t wait. 






1 comment: