Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Look!

Okay, confession time: I have seen countless CUTE blogs and have never figured out how to make mine cute...and personalized!  Until today (thank you, Pinterest!).  The following blog helped me with my blog (oh I love blogs). http://blissfullydomestic.com/life-bliss/geek-life-bliss/how-to-make-a-blog-header-for-free/66333/

I tried other tutorials that used Picnik and other non-user friendly photo imaging programs.  Alas, my very own Picassa was my tool of choice!  I'm not computer savvy, but I felt like "okay, if they can do it, I can do it!"  Finally.  I have a few little tweaks and bugs to work out to make it exactly how I want, but here's the start.

Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! love the pics, you are the cutest thing in the world....and jack too!

    ReplyDelete