Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Little Tight


I’ve hit the 11 week marker and I guess it is crazy to think I’m almost done with the first trimester....and nearly 1/3 of the way done. I am still feeling pretty nauseous in the mornings .....then again in the afternoon and sometimes at night. I do need to give a huge THANK YOU to God. School started two weeks ago and it seems that He is answering my prayer of taking away the nausea when I’m teaching. All the sudden 1st period begins and I feel a little more energized and not nauseated (and let me tell you just how thankful I am for this because my 1/2nd period class is ROUGH! Yeah...I won’t get into that right now). Just when I start to feel bad in the afternoon, I hit my conference period and have a little time to eat and relax.
So, I’m not quite sure if I’m showing yet or just getting a little thick in the middle due to the first trimester pregnancy diet of just needing to eat whatever makes me feel better. All my pants and even my “loose” shirts are fitting quite snug these days. David thinks I’m for sure starting to show...but that might be him trying to make me feel better about the in-between pregnancy stage when I don’t look pregnant yet...but have definitely rounded out a bit in the hips, buns, and tummy. Ahh well...I’m rolling with (no pun intended). I go back to the doctor during week 13, so that will probably be the next blog update). Thanks for all the love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment